Opportunities in Operations
Logistics Agent, Domestic Air
CorTrans Logistics currently seeks energetic, personable Logistics Agents to join our team to expand the Domestic Air division. These positions are for candidates with current US domestic air operations experience. The position is located in Johns Creek, GA.
- Logistics Agents will perform daily functions in quoting, routing, tracking, and tracing shipments from origin to destination as well as handle exceptions to shipments and interface with customers and carriers.
- Responsible for executing a predetermined plan of action for shipment and delivery of freight and communicating circumstances that could affect its outcome.
- Responsible for creating, building, maintaining carrier, agent and customer profiles/accounts in freight software.
- Collect all documents for invoicing and ensure all elements are inputted into freight software for final approval in accounting department.
- Compliance knowledge for Air/TSA regulations and requirements a must.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in domestic air freight.
- College degree or combination of college and experience also accepted in lieu of minimum experience.
- Driven and creative mindset, ability to focus and work in an extremely fast paced team environment, exceptional customer service a must.
- Excellent communication and computer skills, strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills, extremely detail oriented and organized.
All applicants are required to undergo pre-employment reference checks, background checks for credit, motor vehicle and criminal history as well as previous employment verification.