CorTrans has years of experience in serving those who serve. In fact, the US military was CorTrans’ first customer in 1999. Since then, our team has developed a wide range of solutions for government customers. Among them:
- Warehouse storage of relief supplies: CorTrans provides temperature controlled storage facilities for a range of disaster relief supplies – include medical equipment, personal protective gear, and healthcare supplies. Sites are strategically located in key locations.
- Emergency Transportation Response: CorTrans supports a number of agencies in providing domestic delivery services of emergency goods. Modes include less-than-truckload, full truckload (dry van and specialized equipment), palletized air freight, bulk freight – even chartered aircraft. As our operations center is available 24 / 7 /365, CorTrans is available whenever disaster strikes.
- Disaster Response: CorTrans provides expedited shipping during natural (hurricane, flood, etc.) and man-made (fire, chemical, etc.) disasters.
- Haiti: In response to the devastating earthquake of 2010, CorTrans provided emergency distribution and transportation of 4500 cots and other relief supplies to the affected locations
- Japan Earthquake/Tsunami: In response to the 2011 disaster, CorTrans deployed 4500+ personal protective suits enabling emergency workers and control room personnel access to the disabled nuclear plan – all on a moment’s notice. This involved the careful coordination of trucking and aircraft transportation and Customs clearance in the United States and Japan.
Reliable Transportation of Government Freight
- Express and deferred domestic transportation: Through our Schedule 48 contract (GS-33F-0002M), CorTrans provides a range of day-definite freight solutions to meet delivery and budgetary requirements.
- Express international air freight shipments to military locations around the world
- Chartered aircraft (including AN-124) for transporting time sensitive, heavy haul cargo
For more information, contact your CorTrans representative, call us today at 678-969-9529, or complete our contact form.